Sunday, March 27, 2011

Technical Difficulties(mentor meeting)

Coach McGuirl started telling me about these long and elaborate comments that he was writing on my blog. The whole time he's talking I'm thinking in my head,"This is great.! I have my sponsor and my mentor commenting frequently now," but I can tell by the way he was talking that there was going to be an unexpected ending to this story. Just so happened to be my luck that his computer's internet crashed while he was commenting on my blogs. This meeting was a lesson learned for Coach McGuirl that he should always type it up on word first so that if the internet crashes, you don't have to type it all over again.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha Coach MCGuirl. Good point. Word first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Since my home computer went down i had a friend who works in the computer field come to my house. He took it with him because the damage was too bad to fix on the spot. It turns out the one thing i thought was protecting my computer (Norton Antivirus) was the main problem. My computer was cleaned out and is back to working. I will be going back to post on your other blogs asap! I am even thinking about starting some of my own since i started an account. Keep up the good work!
    Coach

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOn't you hate the too good to be true moments. I know I sure do. Computers crashing are always a terrible experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to admit, you have an eye for photgraphy Rondel. Me and you got to collaborate in the future cause I love this picture.

    ReplyDelete