Monday, June 13, 2011

My Presentation.!

45 minutes of talking. Seems like a long time right? Surprisingly, it goes by pretty fast when time is the last thing on your mind. This whole week I've been thinking about what I'm going to do once I get up in front of all those people, and believe me it was a pretty hefty crowd. The only thing that came to mind was why not make this a learning experience for the crowd as well as myself? Almost like a live interview presentation. I would give some information and take in some information to further shape my own understanding of my project. I don't believe it, but it was a bigger success than I had envisioned. The crowd was very interactive and their attention was held by my presentation the entire time. What I really think that went well was my ability to improvise and make relevant usage of Mr. Abrams appearance juxtaposed with my own for a very well thought out example. Also, my usage of humor through out the project was a pretty good idea because it appealed to crowd. If I could change anything about my project, I'd have my questions prepared prior to the project. This would've made everything a whole lot easier. I'd also spend more time on my prezi. It could have came out a lot better, but other than that I feel it was a great way to end the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment